- It was great to see kids having fun and our students doing what they do best – building friendships and talking to them about spiritual matters. They did awesome today – I am proud of each of you!
- It was great to see the hosts get involved – I don’t know how they do it… live TV is wild and everything is a moving piece!
- It was great to see Tommy and Carrie Sewall be able to do the segment together and our Florida Camp Karate Elective get featured! I had no idea I would be talking karate today – the original plan was for outdoor programming:) Like I said- it changes quickly.
- It was cool to have a dedicated landing microsite for this event – check it out and join the fun: www.experienceWOL.org
- Open: “allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space; not closed or blocked up”
- Communication: “the imparting or exchanging of information or news”
- “Providing all accessible information in a truthful, unbiased, timely fashion to any vested or interested parties”
- Useful Information
“It’s a guy thing”…. we have to fix everything. In my younger days(whatever that means) I felt the urge to fix everything. If I saw a problem I had to jump right in, be the hero… save the day. Well the older I get… still pretty young in my mind but none the less, older I am getting. I realize I can’t, don’t have to, and won’t be able to fix everything. (BTW-this is still a daily battle)
- Why am I arrogant enough to believe I can fix it?
- Who told me I had to fix everything?
- Why do I feel like I must be the hero of the day?
- Whats to say my fixing is what is needed?
- Does the person or organization even want it fixed?
- What am I really trying to accomplish here? Am I looking to Glorify Jesus and make it about Him… or is this about me?
- Have I prayed about this and asked is this about me or about Jesus being Glorified?
- Do I need to just rest in the Lord and let Him lead in the situation and lead in me?
- If it is in my workplace, church or community involvement is this even mine to try and fix? Have I been asked to get involved? (yes, I know that sometimes it takes someone standing up and leading, but we all can admit to jumping in ahead of God)
- Have I taken time to really listen and learn, or am I just trying to fix it?
- Maybe, just maybe Jesus doesn’t want me to fix it, because He is working on fixing me.
Here are some great posts – just looking out for you! I really enjoyed reading or watching these posts this past week!
Patience, Persistence, and Progression, Not Perfection – by Derwin L. Gray
Video – Prayer actually changes things! – by Pete Wilson
5 Signs of a good client agency relationship – by The A Group